jonz
Mighty Mouse
2023-11-27 02:08:30 UTC
I often get 'article not found' on your posts, as I have on the two you
posted today. I guess it's because news.individual.net doesn't carry
them, but that doesn't explain why some appear. ??
I know Eternal.September has been playing up for some time, and I know
that I don't see all the posts that go on here, but no idea if that's
what's affecting you.
Various newsgroups have been getting flooded with thousands of spam
messages posted with Google Groups, which is what Jonz uses.
Eternal September, among others, are running spam filters that
are likely to be extra suspicious of any GG posts. Individual.net
is likely also doing that and hence some posts from Jonz are
probably being deleted as spam by mistake.
Ausics is now just blocking all Google Groups posts, hence the
note in my sig.
thanks for that! jonz.. why don't you use a commercial newsreader? they
don't cost much.

https://news.individual.net/overview.php

10 euro a year
Have a nice day!..
Petzl
2023-11-27 04:21:33 UTC
Post by Mighty Mouse
[...]
I use Individual.net. not recently seeing jonz. or even me. when I
post on "Google Groups", Google does not seem interested is dealing
with idiot obvious flooding. Like the nut "corella".
A "White list" needs creating to override a/the black one.
--
Petzl
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true;
- Soren Kierkegaard
jonz
2023-12-10 00:41:24 UTC
Post by Petzl
Post by Mighty Mouse
[...]
I`ve reinstated Eternal_September, which *seems* to be O/K. Using
current Thunderbird, (not so good). Which version are others using with
E/S?.