??????????? WHY DID PROPHET MUHAMMAD MARRY AISHA THE YOUNG GIRL
BV BV
2013-05-10 12:18:44 UTC
WHY DID PROPHET MUHAMMAD MARRY AISHA THE YOUNG GIRL?

This is an important book talks about a common issue misunderstood but
misused by lots of thinkers and orientalists. It is “Why did Prophet
Muhammad marry Aisha the young girl?” The author shows the reason
behind their discussion. They want to distort the picture of Prophet
Muhammad not criticize the marriage of young girl. Also if this kind
of marriage was strange, why did not the disbelievers of Quraish use
it as a pretext against Muhammad?! The author discusses other topics
such as: Europe also allows marrying young girls, the age of consent
in most countries worldwide.

http://www.islamhouse.com/330161/en/en/books/Why_Did_Prophet_Muhammad_Marry_Aisha_the_Young_Girl?

thank you
Bob Milutinovic
2013-05-10 14:12:03 UTC
Post by BV BV
WHY DID PROPHET MUHAMMAD MARRY AISHA THE YOUNG GIRL?
Because he was a paedophile who couldn't run fast enough to catch a goat or
a camel.

Here's some advice for you... GET SOME PORK ON YOUR FORK!
--
Bob Milutinovic
Cognicom
Petzl
2013-05-10 23:54:25 UTC
On Sat, 11 May 2013 00:12:03 +1000, "Bob Milutinovic"
Post by Bob Milutinovic
Post by BV BV
WHY DID PROPHET MUHAMMAD MARRY AISHA THE YOUNG GIRL?
Because he was a paedophile who couldn't run fast enough to catch a goat or
a camel.
Here's some advice for you... GET SOME PORK ON YOUR FORK!
Another reason to use
https://news.individual.net/overview.php
We (users) don't see the flood unless replied to
Now Abbotts running Moslems as candidates
--
Petzl
Our meat in your supermarket is all Halal slaughtered!
Should be labeled so people can choose or not choose Halal meat
felix_unger
2013-05-12 10:16:46 UTC
Post by Bob Milutinovic
Post by BV BV
[...]
very interesting. and yes, it should be labelled! and why aren't the
animal rights groups all over this??

‘In the Holy Book, it says that the animal should listen to the prayers
of Allah. If it’s unconscious, then it won’t be able to do that.’

Read more:
<http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1328616/Halal-meat-served-schools-hospitals-pubs-Vets-say-Islamic-slaughter-cruel.html#ixzz2T4SnfRwG>
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

what nonsense! religious bullshit!

"What is halal slaughter in Australia" -
<http://kb.rspca.org.au/What-is-halal-slaughter-in-Australia_116.html>

Bloody barbarians!!

--
rgds,

Pete
-------
"If Julia is the answer, then what was the stupid question!"
atec77
2013-05-12 11:04:02 UTC
Post by Bob Milutinovic
Post by BV BV
[...]
Bloody barbarians!! http://youtu.be/h_bZzxep87c
Thankfully much of the so called hala aint , it is time wasting and so
is often ignored , time to drop it
Post by atec77
Thankfully much of the so called hala aint , it is time wasting and so
is often ignored , time to drop it
In my day the animal was killed instantly heart stopped then butchered
Now the animal is stunned heart beating and bled before butchering
As a kid )pre-1975) we got gravy from meat now we don't
Fact is removing blood content leaves meat tastless and bland
You can get Christian meat from Argentina tender juicy tasty/
Australian beef in my gay was the worlds best
Now it's crap with Australian sales dropping
Exports to Moslem shitholes like Indonesia are paid for only by
Christian aid.
The exporters of beef can get 10 times the income from the subsidies
paid to Indonesia by just sitting on a beach drinking beer if
subsidies were stopped and given to them directly

Then Australia would again get edible beef
Rod Speed
2013-05-12 23:48:40 UTC
Post by Petzl
Post by atec77
Thankfully much of the so called hala aint , it is time
wasting and so is often ignored , time to drop it
In my day the animal was killed instantly heart stopped then butchered
That's still what happens.
Post by Petzl
Now the animal is stunned heart beating and bled before butchering
Bullshit.
Post by Petzl
As a kid )pre-1975) we got gravy from meat now we don't
I still do.
Post by Petzl
Fact is removing blood content leaves meat tastless and bland
Mine is nothing like that.
Post by Petzl
Exports to Moslem shitholes like Indonesia are paid for only by Christian
aid.
Another bare faced lie. We don't give any aid to Indonesia for anything like
that.
Post by Petzl
The exporters of beef can get 10 times the income from the
subsidies paid to Indonesia by just sitting on a beach drinking
beer if subsidies were stopped and given to them directly
There are no subsidys given to Indonesia for beef exports from here.
Post by Petzl
Then Australia would again get edible beef
Even sillier. What beef is exported to Indonesia is northern beef and
its always been shit beef compared with whats grown in the south.
atec77
2013-05-13 00:05:58 UTC
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
The exporters of beef can get 10 times the income from the
subsidies paid to Indonesia by just sitting on a beach drinking
beer if subsidies were stopped and given to them directly
There are no subsidys given to Indonesia for beef exports from here.
Just the 500 million in aid that comes right back
Post by atec77
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
The exporters of beef can get 10 times the income from the
subsidies paid to Indonesia by just sitting on a beach drinking
beer if subsidies were stopped and given to them directly
There are no subsidys given to Indonesia for beef exports from here.
Just the 500 million in aid that comes right back
Moslem "Aid" is in the billions Gillard just gave Indonesia $500
million cash for "schools" of course no one has yet seen a single
school built by our tax moony?
We can see our "Aid money" going here though
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-05-03/indonesian-president-wants-more-military-power/4666748
or < http://tinyurl.com/Indonesia-to-out-gun-Australia >
Post by atec77
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
Then Australia would again get edible beef
Even sillier. What beef is exported to Indonesia is northern beef and
its always been shit beef compared with whats grown in the south.
--
Petzl
Let’s see how decent Moslem countries are to the refugees Islam created.
* Moslem Saudi Arabia takes none, not a single Iraqi even, and is busy building a state of the art border fence. The Saudis won’t take Rohingya either.

* No Moslem country is willing to take in the Palestinians from Gaza.

* No Moslem country is willing to take the Iraqi Palestinians trapped at the border of Iraq and Syria. Those Palestinians have noted the hypocrisy of their so-called Arab brothers.

* In Moslem Egypt refugees trying to cross the border are shot.

* In Moslem Turkey refugees are immediately expelled and some, forced by Turkish authorities to swim across a river to leave Turkey, died in the process.

* Bangladesh, a Moslem country, is sending Rohingya Moslems back to Burma. Likewise, Indonesia is returning Rohingya boat men back to persecution in Burma.

* Moslem Malaysia has been cited for its abuse of refugees as well.

The only Nations to mistakenly welcome Moslem refugees have a Judeo-Christian historical tradition — not an Islamic Sharia history.
Petzl
2013-05-12 11:39:57 UTC
Post by felix_unger
very interesting. and yes, it should be labelled! and why aren't the
animal rights groups all over this??
‘In the Holy Book, it says that the animal should listen to the prayers
You talk to animals?
Rod Speed
2013-05-12 21:45:03 UTC
Post by Bob Milutinovic
Post by BV BV
[...]
very interesting.
Only if your are interested in bare faced lies.
Post by felix_unger
and yes, it should be labelled!
It is.
Post by felix_unger
and why aren't the animal rights groups all over this??
Because it’s a lie. We stun them before we slit their throats.
Post by felix_unger
‘In the Holy Book, it says that the animal should listen to the prayers of
Allah. If it’s unconscious, then it won’t be able to do that.’
We stun them anyway.
Which says that we stun them before slitting their throats.
felix_unger
2013-05-13 00:15:26 UTC
Post by Rod Speed
Post by felix_unger
and yes, it should be labelled!
It is.
Maccas/take aways? Supermarkets? Restaurants?
Post by felix_unger
<http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1328616/Halal-meat-served-schools-hospitals-pubs-Vets-say-Islamic-slaughter-cruel.html#ixzz2T4SnfRwG>
what nonsense! religious bullshit!
"What is halal slaughter in Australia" -
<http://kb.rspca.org.au/What-is-halal-slaughter-in-Australia_116.html>
Which says that we stun them before slitting their throats.
So you're saying there's no halal slaughter anywhere in Australia?
--
rgds,

Pete
-------
"If Julia is the answer, then what was the stupid question!"
Rod Speed
2013-05-13 05:55:46 UTC
Post by felix_unger
Post by Rod Speed
Post by felix_unger
and yes, it should be labelled!
It is.
Maccas/take aways? Supermarkets? Restaurants?
It is in those.
Post by felix_unger
Post by felix_unger
<http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1328616/Halal-meat-served-schools-hospitals-pubs-Vets-say-Islamic-slaughter-cruel.html#ixzz2T4SnfRwG>
what nonsense! religious bullshit!
"What is halal slaughter in Australia" -
<http://kb.rspca.org.au/What-is-halal-slaughter-in-Australia_116.html>
Which says that we stun them before slitting their throats.
So you're saying there's no halal slaughter anywhere in Australia?
No, that the claim that it isnt halal if its stunned
before its killed is a bare faced pig ignorant lie.
Rod Speed
2013-05-12 21:40:41 UTC
Post by Petzl
Our meat in your supermarket is all Halal slaughtered!
Bullshit it is.
Post by Petzl
Halal is a guarantee that the animal you are eating died
slowly in pain and terror, choking on it's own blood.
That's another bare faced pig ignorant lie when its stunned first.
Post by Petzl
Islam's treatment of animals is every bit as brutal
and disgusting as it's treatment of human beings.
Just more bare faced lies.
Post by Petzl
Halal (cruel religious slaughter) The animal is ALIVE AND CONSCIOUS
only stunned with a captive-bolt pistol,after the throat is slit
Just more bare faced lies. Its stunned first.
Post by Petzl
(known as 'sticking')
Aside from the barbarianism of Halal slaughter
The bleeding through animals slit throat while held head down and ALIVE,
heart beating, by it's tied hoisted up rear legs also destroys the meats
quality
Mindlessly silly.
Post by Petzl
(Animals used to be instantly KILLED before butchered) !
They still are.
Post by Petzl
Should be labeled so people can
choose or not choose Halal meat
You just lied that its all Halal.

Can't even manage a consistent line of bullshit in a single sig.
Petzl
2013-05-13 00:47:40 UTC
On Mon, 13 May 2013 07:40:41 +1000, "Rod Speed"
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
Our meat in your supermarket is all Halal slaughtered!
Bullshit it is.
Yep even pigs are Halal slaughtered
So are chooks
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
Halal is a guarantee that the animal you are eating died
slowly in pain and terror, choking on it's own blood.
That's another bare faced pig ignorant lie when its stunned first.
Meaning the Animal is alive breathing with heart beating while it's
throat is slit
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
Islam's treatment of animals is every bit as brutal
and disgusting as it's treatment of human beings.
Just more bare faced lies.
why you think ALL the worlds refugees are Moslems fleeing the Horror
of Islam (major majority, rest are Asylum shoppers). The problem is
always Islam has been since the days of Mohammad.

This is how Islam grows, a violent political process using
infiltration (Trojan Horse: Al-Hijra, The Islamic Doctrine of
Immigration). Terrorist attacks From with then the surprise attack.
The use horror methods to hold power. What's happening in Syria now,
Libya Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Afghanistan and so on.
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
(known as 'sticking')
Aside from the barbarianism of Halal slaughter
The bleeding through animals slit throat while held head down and ALIVE,
heart beating, by it's tied hoisted up rear legs also destroys the meats
quality
Mindlessly silly.
Nope, with heart beating it can and is completely drained of blood
making beef flavorless tough without gravy (pre-1975 the meat was
always the worlds best, that title now goes to Argentina and why the
Japs don't buy Aussie beef as it's become tastless crap. Even our own
consumption is down by two thirds today.
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
You cannot get juicy tender steaks with their own gravy any more
Just more bare faced lies.
Nope
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
Should be labeled so people can
choose or not choose Halal meat
You just lied that its all Halal.
Can't even manage a consistent line of bullshit in a single sig.
Admittedly there is no choice. However imported Beef is available
--
Petzl
Islam is of course synonymous with terrorism
How Islam began and still violently grows
Rod Speed
2013-05-13 06:12:25 UTC
Post by Petzl
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
Our meat in your supermarket is all Halal slaughtered!
Bullshit it is.
Yep even pigs are Halal slaughtered
Even more mindlessly silly.
Post by Petzl
So are chooks
That is just plain wrong.
Post by Petzl
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
Halal is a guarantee that the animal you are eating died
slowly in pain and terror, choking on it's own blood.
That's another bare faced pig ignorant lie when its stunned first.
Meaning the Animal is alive breathing
with heart beating while it's throat is slit
But not 'died slowly in pain and terror, choking on
it's own blood' when its stunned before it is killed.

Even when you say chop a chook's head off,
it STILL doesn't 'die slowly in pain and terror,
choking on it's own blood'
Post by Petzl
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
Islam's treatment of animals is every bit as brutal
and disgusting as it's treatment of human beings.
Just more bare faced lies.
why you think ALL the worlds refugees
are Moslems fleeing the Horror of Islam
They ain't. They are just doing what hordes more
europeans have been doing for centurys now,
showing up here because they believe that they will
do better here than where they are coming from.

That turns out to be correct for the majority of them,
and for some of them it doesn't, and they return.
Post by Petzl
(major majority,
Just more bare faced lies.
Post by Petzl
rest are Asylum shoppers). The problem is always
Islam has been since the days of Mohammad.
Just more bare faced lies.

They did in fact fuck over most of north africa and quite
a bit of southern europe very comprehensively indeed.
Post by Petzl
This is how Islam grows, a violent political process
Corse no christians ever did anything like that, eh ?
using infiltration
Post by Petzl
What's happening in Syria now, Libya Egypt,
Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Afghanistan and so on.
Thanks for that completely superfluous proof
that you have never ever had a fucking clue
about anything at all to do with politics, ever.
Post by Petzl
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
Halal (cruel religious slaughter) The animal is ALIVE AND CONSCIOUS
only stunned with a captive-bolt pistol,after the throat is slit
Just more bare faced lies. Its stunned first.
Meaning the Animal is alive breathing
with heart beating while it's throat is slit
That's all we ever did before we started stunning them.

Nothing to do with halal.
Post by Petzl
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
(known as 'sticking')
Aside from the barbarianism of Halal slaughter
The bleeding through animals slit throat while held
head down and ALIVE, heart beating, by it's tied
hoisted up rear legs also destroys the meats quality
Mindlessly silly.
Nope,
Yep. That's all we ever did, so your silly claim about
meat quality is just more bare faced pig ignorant lies.
Post by Petzl
with heart beating it can and is completely drained of blood
Another bare faced pig ignorant lie. The heart
doesn't keep beating for long once its throat is cut.
Post by Petzl
and why the Japs don't buy Aussie beef
Another bare faced pig ignorant lie.
as it's become tastless crap.
Post by Petzl
Even our own consumption is down by two thirds today.
Another bare faced pig ignorant lie.

ALL that's happened is that we eat a hell of a lot more chicken etc
than we used to eat. The total meat consumption has increased.
Post by Petzl
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
You cannot get juicy tender steaks with their own gravy any more
Just more bare faced lies.
Nope
Yep, had one last night.
Post by Petzl
Post by Petzl
Post by Petzl
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
Should be labeled so people can
choose or not choose Halal meat
You just lied that its all Halal.
Can't even manage a consistent line of bullshit in a single sig.
Admittedly there is no choice.
Corse there is.
Post by Petzl
However imported Beef is available
Its still killed the way its always been since
we started to stun animals we are killing.